Thank You for Your Participation!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Digital Summit Washington DC
September 4-5, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW · Washington, DC 20001
The deadline to register event passes is Tuesday, August 21 at 5pm ET
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass. If there are surplus / unused Sponsor passes, they can be used to registered to partners, customers, prospects, etc.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Friday, August 24 at 5pm ET by emailing Help@digitalsummit.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee
|Platinum & Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs|
|10’ linear space (width)||8’ linear space (width)||6’ linear space (width)|
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet
(confirmed during set-up)*
|Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi|
|Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2|
|Exhibit Location: Middle Bldg. Concourse||Exhibit Location: Middle Bldg. Concourse||Exhibit Location: Middle Bldg. Concourse|
* All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during setup.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account Manager know if you do not want the 6’ table, linen, and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet/special floor covering in sponsor exhibit space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, advance order is required (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons, costumes and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
Day 0 – Sunday, August 26 | 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Day 1 – Monday, August 27 | 7:30am – 11:30am
- Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 11:30am on Day 1
- Approximately 400 attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference from 8:30am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
Day 2 – Tuesday, August 28 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Early breakdown will not be permitted.
- Please alert your Account Manager to your setup/teardown plans so we can assist in making the process as smooth as possible.
It is recommended that items be hand-carried to the event, whenever possible. Below is the inbound and outbound shipping information as it pertains to Digital Summit Washington, DC 2018.
Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship directly to the The Capital Business Center. Receiving/Handling fees will apply and must be settled prior to sponsor freight being delivered.
Sponsors can choose to ship to their hotel, etc. and hand carry exhibit materials to the venue for setup.
- Shipments must be scheduled to arrive August 23-25. Items that arrive before August 23 will be subject to additional storage fees.
- Receiving hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00PM
- Digital Summit and the Capital Business Center do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
- Please complete this form for all items shipped to the Capital Business Center.
- Direct shipments to the venue is not possible on any date.
- Packages can be picked up at the Capital Business Center located in the main lobby of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Please label all packages exactly as shown below:
Capital Business Center
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW
Washington, DC 20001
c/o Name of on-site recipient
Organization name and event
On-site contact phone number
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
Click here to access the Outbound shipping form for shipments leaving the event.
Digital Summit has a limited inventory of TV monitors for rent on a first come, first served basis. Orders are required at least 10 days pre-show with your Account Manager.
- In fairness to all exhibitors, the monitor must remain in the back of your exhibit space and audio sound is discouraged.
- Monitors are compatible with HDMI and USB cables. Be sure to bring appropriate cables to connect your computer to the monitor.
- $100 24″ monitor (table-top display)
- $300 40″ monitor (floor-based stand mounted on 56″ post for horizontal or vertical display)
CrowdHost Productions will be happy to provide quotes for larger TV sizes upon request. Please email Nate@crowdhost.com.
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. To order an electrical drop for your sponsor table, please contact Crystal@digitalsummit.com to arrange and pay for service. Standard Electrical service is $50. It is strongly recommended that you bring your own power strip and extension cord to avoid rental fees from the in-house electrical provider.
Hard Wire Internet
The venue will have complimentary WiFi. If you wish to have dedicated hardline internet service, please Click Here to arrange and pay for service. Please place N/A in the space designated for booth number. Hardline internet service is $895 if ordered by August 3rd and $1,140 if ordered after August 3rd.
10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see agenda)
Day 1: Monday, August 27
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm, Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:25pm – 6:30pm, Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Tuesday, August 28
- 7:30am – 8:30am, Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am, Morning Networking Break
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm, Closing Cocktail Reception
The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact SwagChimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.
Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.
- Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for ATTENDEE/ AUDIENCE LIST purchases. Any direct outreach received by your company for audience lists IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Digital Summit takes attendee privacy very personally and will never rent, sell, distribute, broker attendee contact info. If contacted for these services, please alert your Account Manager and ignore the campaign. These dubious companies can only offer junk data. A simple online research and reviews will shine some light on their bogus practices. Buyer beware!!
- Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for HOTEL ROOM BLOCK services. Any direct outreach received by your company for hotel lodging assistance IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Official hotel information for all Digital Summit events will always be found on the “Location” page of the website. Sponsors are welcome to use the official hotel room block or secure lodging on-own as needed.