Being able to glean insight from data is easier said than done. Being able to turn that insight into action is even harder. In the end, the best companies ask the best questions. During this session we’ll discuss what makes an effective question and how to turn those questions into effective metrics that lead to decisions that drive your business forward.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what makes an effective question
- Use customer data and feedback to determine your metrics
- Prioritize your metrics into three buckets that keep you in the know
- Measure marketing success based on metrics that came from customer data
- Walk into your next executive meeting with a story, not just numbers