Millennials represent the greatest purchasing power in history, and yet they are the most elusive to marketers. That’s because millennial behavior is driven by both generational and behavior change. Brands across industries, from automobiles to jewelry to electronics, are struggling to become relevant, compelling and engaging to Millennials. This session will address current perceptions and behaviors of brands, evaluate CMO strategies to engage with these audiences, and bring tangible examples of how Cadillac connects with millennials.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand millennials in less abstract, more pragmatic terms
- Decipher the consumer behaviors of millennials
- Develop a relevant millennial marketing approach
- Connect your brand with millennials on a deeper, social level
- Learn from Cadillac and other top brands’ success