Digital Jetpacks: Cultural Strategy, Brand Leadership & Real-Life Experience
As marketing and technology evolve, people have started to question the role of digital and how it creates purpose and value in our real life experience. At the intersection of a new digital marketing revolution are the key elements of Cultural and Experience Marketing. To be relevant today, brands and agencies need to break past established tactics and deliver meaningful experiences for clients and customers. We’ll explore the convergence of current trends, new approaches, and how to incorporate it all into your brand strategy to be ahead of the game in the years to come.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Activate on the core principles of Cultural Experience Marketing
- Apply new strategic approaches to brand, creative, and digital campaign planning
- Understand and bridge cultural gaps in your marketing approach
- Evaluate the fundamental value and purpose that people can get from your Brand
- Implement a new Brand Leadership approach to become a true Cultural Experience brand