Loaves and Fish: How to Turn One Piece of Content Into a Year’s Worth
Can you really turn one content piece into an entire calendar year’s worth? Yes, and Hilary Sutton will show you how. In this session, Hilary will walk you through how one piece of content can be the gift that keeps on giving in your content marketing, and how strategically repurposing content can increase sales and deliver “wow” ROI for your marketing department.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify a piece of content that can expand and influence your entire editorial calendar for the year
- Strategically expand your role from content creator to content strategist
- Determine the most effective content pillars for your marketing
- Work smarter, not harder, by squeezing out dozens of potential uses from one piece of content
- Create a content legacy that sets your company up to monetize and reuse content for years to come
Who should attend?
This session is for digital marketers who feel bogged down by a never-ending content creation cycle. This will help strengthen your strategy muscles and increase confidence in the ROI of content marketing.