Make Your Messages Count: Using Consumer Insights for Compelling Content
Content that primarily reflects internal business thinking rather than relevant consumer desires tends to be flat and forgettable. This session will discuss how to use deep consumer insight methodologies and strategic planning techniques to tap into consumer passion points, develop effective content strategies, and create compelling content for your audiences.
After this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the common business process pitfalls that lead to boring content and how to avoid them
- Understand the importance of tying business needs and brand truths to consumer passion points and platform expectations
- Describe how deep consumer insight methodologies such as digital ethnography and in-context interviewing lead to rock-solid content strategy
- Describe how strategic planning techniques such as narrative mapping and agile creative briefs lead to compelling content
- Create their own process for developing effective, consumer-centered digital and social content