Are you passionate about content, automation, conversion funnels, and other core components of Email Marketing? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
Sharpen your skills in user acquisition, segmentation and testing, automation, email design, personalization, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, September 6
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Develop short and long-term communications plans with subscribers
- Perform effective email audits
- Select email marketing/marketing automation providers
- Build effective email workflows with your organization/agency
- Leverage modern web tools to create kickass emails
- Determine the email metrics that matter
- Discover future email opportunities
- Understand how to set your marketing team up for success with the right marketing tools
- Know how to get the right data you need about your audience
- Leverage that data to personalize the experience for every individual.
- Optimize how and when you send emails based on your marketing goals to maximize your results.
Day 2 Thursday, September 7
- Understand all the essential campaign types that should be part of your email program
- Create a concept for an email dialog campaign or conversation
- Use marketing automation to nurture prospects to customers and grow relationships